Winter Gives You Rosy Cheeks & MORE!

Ooohhhh Rosy Rosy Rosy (NOT rosy palm but) Cheeks! How thou maketh me lookth prettyth!

I used to like Winter but not really as much after I had experienced it... Given the fact that it caused bad fluid retention due to that I hardly perspired. Worse, fine lines started to occur during this season and yes, you may tell me there are multi arrays of products I could purchase to splatter all over this largest organ - SKIN. Let me tell you, those products contain mineral oil which clogs the pores. Switched to pure organic massage oils thinking that it could benefit the pores more, BUT after a few hours, the smell of the skin coated with oil turned out to be as intoxicating as stained sanitary pads left in the sun for hours! Good thing I did the trial & error at home for all products before I use them outdoors! So, I added a few drops of aromatic fragrance to the oil, did wonders to the odor though. Good thing there is always solute for solutions! POWER to them!

On the contrary, most winter wear comes in good length that covers the hips if you have thunder thighs. Not that I have much hips and thighs anyway (I am told that I am a ruler with boobs), but it somehow does hide the parts of the body that you wish to flaunt NOT. Soooooooo, as a consolation to other problems arising, Winter isn't so bad after all? Ohhhh... knee-length boots with heels ROCKS! They make you seem taller when worn with dark denim jeans. Also, tightened and almost invisible pores make application of makeup a breeze. How blissful!

Every season has its flaws (just like men). It is how we look at them.

1 comment:

  1. Screw seasons i'd say! Only reason why there are seasons is so that we can adorn ourselves with different footwear! Accessorize accessorize accessorize! I lurve me fellow shoetizen :D

    ReplyDelete